1. TO ENTER the “VIPbets.net Masters Pool Contest” contest (the “Contest”) simply visit the web site located at http://vipbets.net, click on the Contest page, and follow the instructions inviting you to visit the specific Contest page on OfficePools website. On such website, you will need to create an account using your name, email address and the password of your choice. In the event of a dispute, entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Limit of one (1) entry per individual. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once (i.e. more than one account), all your entries will be void. Contest starts at 12:01 p.m. Mountain Time ("MT") on Monday, April 8, 2019 at 12p.m (May be adjusted within a time frame provided by officepools website to which will be considered the official start to which vipbets.net will be indemnified from this correction ., and closes after the first grouping tees off (date to be determined) (the “Contest Period”). There are four (4) cash prizes prizes (the "Prizes") to be won from among all the eligible entries received during the Contest Period. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. Once you are logged into your account and on the Contest team entry page, you complete your entry by: (A) Enter your desired team name or real name and (B) Make nine (9) NINE (9) selections (by picking the required amount of golfers from each of the six (6) 6 groups listed on the entry page). All selections must be submitted before Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 7p.m.. Entries will be deemed submitted when the "Save Team" button has been selected and confirmation of submitter is reflected on screen. You may update and change any of your 9 selections prior to Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 7p.m.. The date and time of your last update and submission, shall be deemed to be your submission date and time. Picks will be deemed complete if your final submission before Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 7p.m. consists of the required selections for each of the six (6) groups on the entry page. Failure to submit a complete entry makes you ineligible to win the Prize. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified from participating in the Contest or winning the Prize.
Scoring: Contestants objective is to achieve the highest accumulated money earned of your nine (9) golfers in comparison to any other contestants through the following criteria:
Final placing/scoring is reflective of the actual money earned of all nine (9) of your picks for the 2019 Masters Tournament.
3. The contest sponsor are VIP Bets Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Contest Sponsors").
4. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Canada excluding Quebec and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsors, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. VIPbets.net hosts may enter this Contest but will not be eligible to win the Prize.
5. Prize - There are four (4) Prizes consisting of: 1st place - one Visa gift card in the amount of seven hundred and fifty dollars ($750) CAD, 2nd place - Visa gift card in the amount of five hundered ($500) CAD, 3rd place - Visa gift card in the amount of two hundred and fifty dollars ($250) CAD. One fifty dollar ($50) CAD Visa gift card for the entrant who comes in dead last.
6. The Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. The Prize may not be used towards any type of reward point accumulation program.
7. During the Contest Period, the contestant that accumulates the highest amount of points will be deemed the winner of The Contest. VIP Bets Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential winner by telephone within three (3) business day after the end of the Master's. Ties will be broken by awarding the win to the contestant with the highest number of goals, and if still tied, a random draw between the tied contestants will determine the win. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted within 10 business days, he or she will be disqualified and the person with the second highest score will be contacted, and so on. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared the winner, the potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by VIP Bets Inc.. Before being awarded the Prize, the potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations ("Rules"), grants all consents required, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner's, participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than Friday, June 30, 2017.
8. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules and by the Terms and Conditions from OfficePools which can be found on their website. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
9. All entries become property of Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the name of the Prize winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right (subject only to the consent of the Regie des alcools, des course et des jeux) to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right (subject only to the consent of the Regie des alcools, des course et des jeux) to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant's computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site.
10. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Contest Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Contest Sponsors will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsors should be addressed to VIP Bets Inc. at 15th Floor, Bankers Court, 850 - 2nd Street SW, Calgary, AB T2P 0R8